Reasons Why Companies Choose Clean Force
- Our service is outstanding and our commitment to high standards is exceptional.
- All our staff are well motivated and friendly together with being flexible and reliable.
- We offer very competitive rates whilst still retaining high quality staff.
- We have a professional yet friendly approach to all our clients however large or small.
- We have flexible specifications to completely cover all and any requirements you may have and any set budget.
- We have regular contact with all designated company personnel to ensure clients complete satisfaction, link books checked regularly to ensure this.
- When we take over any contract we will deal with TUPE regulations to ensure smooth takeover of the contract, should it be necessary.
- Established in 1993 with 23 years of consistently high quality cleaning carried out to many companies.
- We offer a professional service with a friendly manner.
- We have £10,000,000 employer’s liability insurance and £5,000,000 public liability insurance.
Call us directly on 01442 260743
- 01442 260743
- 07860 426690
Bridgewater Primary School Berkhamsted
Clean Force took over our cleaning contract a year ago and we have been continually impressed by their professionalism and commitment to high standards. We have found Clean Force Ltd to be a proactive team who are easy to communicate with. They are always willing to be flexible to meet our changing needs and to work with us to meet any challenges as they have arisen. Our teachers regularly comment on the pride that the cleaning staff take in their work and their attention to detail.— Helen Holmes-Higgin, Office Manager - Bridgewater School Berkhamsted
John F Kennedy Catholic School
“Having worked with CleanForce for some time now, we are completely satisfied with the cleaning standards provided by the team. Having a cleaning supervisor on site ensures that we have a clean site every day ready for the next day” — Marsha Brown, Business Manager, John F Kennedy Catholic School